- The worshop programme is here [pdf].
- The workshop combines (1) presentations by individual young researchers about their
methods, tools and techniques with (2) hands-on work on tools and techniques.
- To synthesize and relate the very different techniques and tools, Formalism Transformation Graph + Process Model (FTG+PM)
models were developed.
Presentation and hands-on experience with first candidate tool / technique is modelling physical-system dynamics using bond graphs with 20-sim:
- Discussion on specific foundations, maybe underlying principles of discussed techniques.
- Hands-on work on case studies and benchmarks.
- First step in formulating and documenting recommended procedures.
- Document the above, and other existing techniques as contribution to dissemination via a book.
A visit to the University of Twente spinoff controllab
(developers of the tool 20-sim) gave insight in the modelling
and simulation-based design of a variety of cyber-physical systems.
This event brought together 25 young researcher participants.